Welcome To Dublin City
- Dublin is compact and easy to walk around.
- Taxis: Dublin City has almost 10,000 taxis.
- Buses: Dublin Bus operates the city’s bus routes running from 06:00-23:30.
- Train: DART, Suburban and Intercity Trains.
- LUAS: State-of-the-art Light Rail Transit System.
Getting Around Dublin City
Dublin city is small and compact, and is tailor-made for carefree exploring on foot. The Clayton hotel is very centrally located and has a number of sights, bars and restraunts within walking distance. Dublin's transport system, includes an urban rail system (DART), a tram network (LUAS) and an extensive city/countrywide national train and bus service. A universal public-transport access card, a “Leap Card” is available allowing delegate access to all parts of the city by bus, DART or Luas. If you plan to use a lot of public transport during your stay the Leap Card is a convenient way to travel around Dublin and can be used on Dublin Bus, Luas, DART and Commuter Train Services. You can purchase a card from over 400 Leap Card agents in Dublin or online at: LeapCard.ie. To calculate journey times and check routes on all services visit the Transport for Ireland website on: transportforireland.ie. Taxis are plentiful and reasonably priced by international standards.